Sunday, September 11, 2016

Partner announcement: Osprey Europe.



I'm delighted to be able to announce that Osprey Europe are once again partnering me with some product support.
I will be testing two new products during my Autumn 2016 trip to Nepal.
The Stratos 34 Rucksack and The Talon 6 Lumbar Pack (both due for release in February 2017).
I have been using and recommending Osprey Packs for many years (as a paying customer).
My Atmos 35 Rucksack (review here) has done thousands of miles around the world; sadly this has now been discontinued from their product range. I looked at suitable alternatives and The Stratos 34 is very similar. Likewise my trusted Talon 8 Lumbar Pack (review here), which has also done thousands of miles of trail running and mountain biking, hasn't been available for some time due to a streamlining of the range which saw the Talon 4 and Talon 8 usurped by the current 6 litre model.
Thankfully they were happy to supply me with one of each to test and review so that I can continue to recommend a current product to my readers. If they are up to the job (or not) you will see an in-depth review on my return in December. First impressions and early use suggest that Osprey have hit the ground running as usual. I'm dead impressed so far.

I'm restricted to showing a couple of fairly abstract images for now but all will be revealed when I can.
A huge Thank You to Vicky Swyer for her enthusiasm and generosity.






The new Talon 6 in action recently. Copyright: Phil Evans.

The Stratos figuring out how it's going to carry my bike. (also below)


Yak Attack 2012 using my Atmos 35. Copyright Jeremy Dean.


You can follow Osprey here:






#OspreyEurope


You can also follow Chase The Rainbow here:





Thank you for looking, see you soon.
Please don't forget to Like, Share, and Comment, if you enjoyed it :)

Consume less, live more. Plant more trees.








No comments:

Post a Comment