Friday, May 25, 2012

New partner announcement. Osprey Packs.

Osprey Packs; our newest partner.


I am very pleased to announce that world renowned manufacturer Osprey Packs (Osprey Europe Ltd) have kindly offered to support us with product placement in our ongoing endeavours.

My sincerest thank to Dominik Wolf, Osprey's European Marketing Coordinator, for his tremendous enthusiasm and generous offer of assistance.

I have already received an Osprey Atmos 25, to use in next years Yak Attack mountain bike race; and a  a very nice t-shirt that, if I do say so myself, looks rather fetching on me! :) I might even post a picture of me wearing it for all you lovely ladies out there to admire! Hahaha :D

I'm looking forward to working with Osprey in any way that I can.

Thanks Dom; you're The Bomb!

Check out their outstanding range of products here: Osprey packs


No comments:

Post a Comment