Friday, April 27, 2012

More News. Yak Attack 2013.

Great News!




Today I have received confirmation from Extreme World Challenges that my application for entry in to next years Yak Attack has been successful! And I have already paid the deposit just to make sure.

Another "Showdown in The Annapurna's" for me then! :)

Along with trekking The Expedition Route to Mount Everest Base Camp and attempting The Tenzing-Hillary Everest Marathon this completes my Himalaya Quest 2013 itinerary.

I will be seeking corporate partners so if anyone wishes to support me in any way please get in touch.

Don't forget you can follow me on Twitter here @HimalayaQuest
Wilco and his organisation can be followed here @AutismeSportief

And on Facebook here: Chase The Rainbow - Himalaya Quest


Thank you for looking :)



No comments:

Post a Comment